Attention Guilford Businesses and Non-Profits:
Our PPE starter kits are ready to go! They contain hand sanitizer, masks, gloves, a spray bottle of disinfectant that can be used on hands as a sanitizer or as a sanitizer for solid and soft surfaces, a floor sticker to encourage social distancing and a door sign encouraging the same. Need more of something? Just ask and we will toss them in for you. Kits can be picked up during town office business hours. Need something else that’s not in the kit? Please email email@example.com and we can explore your needs with you. This is all made possible by the Keep Maine Healthy Grant.
FREE Training Resources:
|COVID-19 RESTAURANT READINESS COURSE|
For information on reopening your business please follow these checklists and guidance:
Helpful Links from DECD:
- COVID-19 Prevention Checklists
- Seasonal Activities Checklist
- Phase 4: Seated Food and Drink Service
- Frequently Asked Questions – 2020 Winter Capacity
- Press Release -Ahead of Holiday Season, Mills Administration Announces Massachusetts No Longer Exempt from Quarantine or Negative Test Requirement
- Maine DECD Website – check here for industry checklists, compliance forms and previous webinar recordings.
- Office of Tourism website – check here for information for visitors regarding Maine’s travel requirements.
- Listen/Watch – State CDC Press Briefings
For the most current information from SBA:
SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less- October 9, 2020
WASHINGTON-The U.S. Small Business Administration, in consultation with the Treasury Department, today released a simpler loan forgiveness application for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans of $50,000 or less. This action streamlines the PPP forgiveness process to provide financial and administrative relief to America’s smallest businesses while also ensuring sound stewardship of taxpayer dollars. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE